Curious about SMFS's?
Having a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) allows you to enjoy the flexibility of choosing where your superannuation money is invested.
Current Australian superannuation law allows SMSF’s to borrow money from a lender in order to purchase a residential or commercial investment property, allowing you to directly invest in tangible property assets, subject to strict rules and lending criteria.
The advantages of borrowing in your SMSF include:
- Ability to diversify your super fund assets into direct residential or commercial property assets
- Security of a limited recourse loan
- Ability to own your own business premises and lease back to your business entity and use the rent payments to repay the loan
- Opportunity to maximise your wealth creation through direct property ownership
- Use your super contributions and rental return to service the loan
At Launch Finance, we pride ourselves on our ability to effectively manage your SMSF finance needs.
Through the provision of high quality information, analysis and broker experience, Launch Finance can make the process simple and hassle free, ensuring that your superannuation investments are working for you.
So get in touch with us today to see how we can help with your SMSF.